If you had to pick 5 movie characters (non-fantasy/non-superhero) to be quarantined with, who would you choose?? We picked our 5 and shared some updates from the past week.
This week we (obviously) shared our “Quarantine Five” but before that, we went over a few housekeeping items.
We reflected on our overall mindset and how we’re managing each day as it comes. Some days are great, productive, and our outlook is positive. Some days are the complete opposite. Both are okay and completely normal right now!
Jason shared Twitter poll results based on people’s spending behavior right now for digital products. The results were *somewhat* surprising, even though Caroline guessed them. Here is the tweet and the survey results.
Then we discussed a new idea we’re going to embark upon for the next 4 weeks (both on YouTube and via our email newsletter). What was initially an idea to redesign people’s websites live has turned into a series we’re going to call “Growing Through It” (formerly Stay-At-Home-Space/Page 😅). Look for the first installment of that series coming soon!
👩🏻🦰 CAROLINE’S QUARANTINE FIVE:
1. Annie Walker (Kristen Wiig) from Bridesmaids
2. Marmee March (Susan Sarandon) from Little Women
3. Andrew Paxton (Ryan Reynolds) from The Proposal
4. P.T. Barnum (Hugh Jackman) from The Greatest Showman
5. Carl Casper (Jon Favreau) from Chef
👨🏻🦲 JASON’S QUARANTINE FIVE:
1. Mark Watney (Matt Damon) from The Martian
2. Julia Child (Meryl Streep) from Julia & Julia
3. Fred [Mr.] Rogers (Tom Hanks) from A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
4. Bic Mitchum (Kevin Hart) from The Wedding Ringer
5. Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) from The Hunger Games
Honorable mention: Any character played by The Rock (except he eats too much)